These medieval plague doctor masks are iconic of the plague and therefore synonymous of death ☠️ as if the birdlike beak wasn't scary enough! The mask makes a fantastic real life halloween / cosplay / dress up costume and comes in two great colours: brown tan & black!
Costume Advice: Finish this costume off with a black coat, cape or shawl and optionally a wide brimmed black top hat.
- Sizing: One Size Fits All
- Fastening: Adjustable strap
- Sex: Men's, Women's, Unisex
- Design/Style: Medieval, Historic, Punk, 17th Century, Bird Costume, Gothic, Steampunk
- Colour: Black / Tan Brown
- Pattern type: Leather texture and jewelled studs
- Material thickness: Thick, high quality mask
- Material: Latex
- Occasion: Cosplay, Fancy Dress, Halloween
- Extra information: Plague doctors wore a mask with a bird-like beak to protect them from being infected by the disease, which they believed was airborne. ... Thee beak mask has become an iconic symbol of the Black Death, however there is no evidence it was actually worn during the 14th Century epidemic.
International Delivery Option