These medieval plague doctor masks are iconic of the 14th century bubonic plague and therefore synonymous of death ☠️ ...as if the birdlike beak wasn't scary enough! These masks make fantastic halloween / cosplay / dress up costumes!
Costume Advice: Finish this costume off with a black coat, cape or shawl and optionally a wide brimmed black top hat.
- Sizing: One Size Fits All
- Fastening: Adjustable strap
- Sex: Men's, Women's, Unisex
- Design/Style: Medieval, Historic, Punk, 17th Century, Bird Costume, Gothic, Steampunk
- Material thickness: Thick, high quality mask
- Material: Latex
- Occasion: Cosplay, Fancy Dress, Halloween
- Extra information: Plague doctors wore a mask with a bird-like beak to protect them from being infected by the disease, which they believed was airborne. ... The beak mask has become an iconic symbol of the Black Death, even though it wasn't worn until the 17th century.
2 Day UK Delivery ⭐⭐⭐
+ Next Day Option
International Delivery Options
Colour: Black / Tan Brown Pattern type: Leather texture and jewelled studs